Saturday, April 6, 2013











It has been awhile since I posted the first image here.  And even longer since I had the idea of this blog.
The good news is that I finally feel ready to do the writing and imaging and musing of all that I want to say and be and represent in this new phase of my life. I feel as though I am building a foundation of true self that will act as the perfect layer of new soil for all that I am planting now - a home with new colors on the walls, a garden (my first), a heart that is learning how to breath, relationships that reflect open-heartedness, a deeper love of mother earth, the ability to be present to all that life has to offer, eyes that see everything a little brighter, finding safety and ease in being embodied, and a conscious cultivation of community.

The overflowing cup of reflection and letting-go has been my focus this winter. Now that spring is here it is time to set intention, cultivate the soil and plant what has been waiting so patiently in the wings and on the wind to come thru. It is time.

As Anais Nin said so beautifully, "and the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."




No comments:

Post a Comment